Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides. <br><br>Blackboard Administrators only: <a class="featureLink" href="http://support.softchalk.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15143&task=download" target="_parent">Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks</a> (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 19140I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 6911 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 6795How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 6041How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4785Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 08:27:2015I am trying to install Local Launch on my Macintosh. I double-click on SoftChalk.app and get an error "Unable to establish WebLaunchParams: 1 SoftChalk will close" - what should I do?
- 08:20:2015I have a Windows computer. I receive the following error message when trying to launch or edit a lesson from the Cloud while using Firefox as my browser.
Error: Unable to access jarfile softchalk.jar.
What should I do to fix this issue in Firefox?
- 08:20:2015I have a Cloud account and I use a Macintosh. I'm having trouble launching Create with Firefox. What should I do?
- 08:20:2015What do I do if I receive the error, “Unable to replace first publish key?”
- 08:20:2015I have a Cloud account and I use a Macintosh with Safari as my web browser. How do I create content with SoftChalk Create and then preview my content with Safari?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase