NOTICE: On July 14 SoftChalk Create was updated to version 9 for Cloud users. When SoftChalk Cloud users launch 'Create Content' or 'Edit Lesson in SoftChalk Create', they will be prompted to update their current version. Please visit http://softchalk.com/create9 for additional information about the update.
IMPORTANT: If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 5109How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 5032How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 4058 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 3610Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 3266I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 8 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 7/21/2014What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 7/16/2014What are the new features included in the upgrade to SoftChalk 9?
- 7/14/2014What web browsers should I use when viewing SoftChalk lessons? Is the Chrome browser supported?
- 7/14/2014When I try to run SoftChalk, I get an error message, "Unable to create Application directory. C:\Users\USERNAME\Application Data\SoftChalk\LessonBuider 9. SoftChalk will close"
What should I do?
- 7/14/2014How do I auto play an audio file (e.g. .mp3 or .wav) when students view a lesson page?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase