NOTICE: You can search our SoftChalk FAQs here but please note that our main SoftChalk Support site has moved to:
On our new support site above, you'll find links to our user guides, video tutorials and short courses. We hope you enjoy our new support site!
- Most Popular Topics
- When I click on a lesson link that should connect to the SoftChalk ScoreCenter, my lesson is not connecting? What should I do?
- I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- How do I link to or upload my SoftChalk lesson in my learning management system - Blackboard, Brightspace by D2L (Desire2Learn), Buzz (by Agilix - formerly BrainHoney), Canvas (by Instructure), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle, Sakai, or Schoology?
- How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk Create?
- Most Recent Topics
- 06/08/2017I have a Macintosh running OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion). When I try to install SoftChalk Create (Desktop Version), I get an error: "SoftChalk9.app" can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store. What should I do?
- 04/28/2017How do I use the My Files feature to put an item in SoftChalk Cloud and reference that item in other lessons?
- 02/16/2017I see that SoftChalk Create has a number of activities and quiz items. Do you have a list of which items can be scored and which items are for presentation?
- 02/14/2017How do I use an external monitor with the Surface Pro and SoftChalk Create?
- 02/13/2017Where can I use Cloud Learning content?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase