NOTICE: On July 14 SoftChalk Create was updated to version 9 for Cloud users. When SoftChalk Cloud users launch 'Create Content' or 'Edit Lesson in SoftChalk Create', they will be prompted to update their current version. Please visit http://softchalk.com/create9 for additional information about the update.
IMPORTANT: If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 5751How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 5481How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 5456 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 4075Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 3810I have a Macintosh running OSX. When I launch SoftChalk Create from the website my browser downloads a file called jnlp.jnlp. Clicking this file launches another program (Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc) instead of SoftChalk Create. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 11/7/2014I just updated my machine to Java 8 and now SoftChalk will not launch. What should I do?
- 11/7/2014I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 10/29/2014What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 8/8/2014Is there a cost or subscription needed for Getty Images when using the Media Search tool via SoftChalk Create?
- 8/8/2014I am a Blackboard Administrator. What is the latest version for the SoftChalk Publish with ScoreCenter building block?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase