NOTICE: We have resolved an earlier issue today (April 26). Please see the following FAQ:
I received the new update to Create 10 today. I got the following error when I tried to edit a lesson within my Cloud account. What should I do? Insufficient number of weblaunch parameters: 20 SoftChalk will close.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides. <br><br>Blackboard Administrators only: <a class="featureLink" href="http://support.softchalk.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15143&task=download" target="_parent">Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks</a> (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 27161I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 7532 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 7085How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 6286How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4958Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 04/27/2016I have Java 7 installed on my Windows computer. When I try to launch the new version of Create - Create 10, the program doesn't launch. What should I do?
- 04/27/2016On April 26, I received the new update to Create 10. I got the following error when I tried to edit a lesson within my Cloud account. What should I do?
Insufficient number of weblaunch parameters: 20
SoftChalk will close.
- 04/26/2016Within my Blackboard, I am getting an OATH Invalid Signature or content identifying information error when I try to access my LTI link for my SoftChalk Cloud lesson. What should I do?
- 04/26/2016What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 04/26/2016What are the new features included in the upgrade to SoftChalk Create 10?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase