IMPORTANT: If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides. <br><br>Blackboard Administrators only: <a class="featureLink" href="http://support.softchalk.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15143&task=download" target="_parent">Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks</a> (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 14466I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 6719 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 6659How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 5966How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4701Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 05/12/2015What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 05/08/2015When I click on my Create 9 icon from the desktop, the program does not start. What should I do?
- 05/08/2015Does the AZARDI eReader work with eBooks created using the eBook Builder (BETA) feature?
- 05/08/2015What platforms support eBook and SoftChalk?
- 05/08/2015With eCourses no longer supported in the most recent version of SoftChalk (Create 9), can our eCourse content be converted and made available as an eBook that preserves the current left hand navigation found in the eCourse?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase