Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides. <br><br>Blackboard Administrators only: <a class="featureLink" href="http://support.softchalk.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15143&task=download" target="_parent">Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks</a> (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 20830I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 6999 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 6853How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 6087How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4810Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 10:06:2015When I am editing one of my lessons the text appears to 'jump' up and down as I am typing. What can I do to improve or resolve this behavior?
- 09:17:2015I am trying to install Local Launch on my Macintosh. I double-click on SoftChalk.app and get an error "Unable to establish WebLaunchParams: 1 SoftChalk will close" - what should I do?
- 09:17:2015I am a Blackboard Administrator. When I try to save my SoftChalk lesson to Blackboard, I get the error "Unable to connect to the server. All connection paths failed. javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: handshake alert: unrecognized_name" What should I do?
- 09:16:2015How do I incorporate my Flash video (swf file) into a lesson?
- 09:16:2015What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase