Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please see the Learning Management System Guide section below for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 4690How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4210How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 3097Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 2843I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 8 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- 2771 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 3/10/2014What program should I use to when I open SoftChalk Create from the Cloud? How do I set Java WebStart Launcher to automatically open SoftChalk Create?
- 3/10/2014What do I do if I receive the error 'Unable to replace first publish key. invalid_publish_key. A system error has occurred?'
- 3/10/2014I think my institution has a firewall that is preventing me from saving content to SoftChalk Cloud. What should I do?
- 3/6/2014When I try to save a lesson or learning object to SoftChalk Cloud, I get a message "Error uploading package. Extraction failed" and "uploaded=false." What should I do?
- 2/21/2014I am a Blackboard Administrator. I am setting up the SoftChalk Publish with ScoreCenter building block on our test server, which is NOT available to the public. I completed the steps in the Blackboard Administrator Guide to install the building block. However, I get a message, "Error submitting to ScoreCenter" when I click the Finish button on the last page of all my SoftChalk Lessons. What should I do?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase