If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides. <br><br>Blackboard Administrators only: <a class="featureLink" href="http://support.softchalk.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15143&task=download" target="_parent">Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks</a> (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 16630I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 6810 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 6704How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 5995How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4733Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 06/12/2015What are the new features included in the upgrade to SoftChalk Create 9?
- 06/12/2015How do I open lessons I created with SoftChalk Create 8 in SoftChalk Create 9?
- 06/12/2015Can I use my SoftChalk 8 license key in SoftChalk Create 9 (Desktop Version)?
- 06/12/2015Can I move my lessons back and forth between SoftChalk Create 8 and SoftChalk Create 9?
- 06/12/2015When I upload my learning content to SoftChalk Cloud and make it public, it has a “Creative Commons” logo at the bottom. What does this mean?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase