IMPORTANT: If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 10166I have recently updated my Java and now receive one of the following errors:
1. Error: Could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.
2. Error: Could not find java.dll
3. Error: Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment'\CurrentVersion' has value '1.8', but '1.7' is required.
What should I do?
- 6481How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 6472 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 5854How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4571Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- Most Recent Topics
- 3/26/2015I am unable to save my lesson to the Cloud. I receive the message “Error uploading package, Extraction Failed" and my lesson does not appear in my Cloud account.
- 3/26/2015When trying to launch SoftChalk Create, I am getting an error:
Unable to write application information.
If you are running User Account Control,
please turn off UAC to complete the installation.
I have disabled UAC but the error remains, what should I do?
- 3/18/2015I have the latest version of Safari on my Mac laptop. I can see the Finish button in Chrome and Firefox but not in Safari. What could be causing this issue?
- 3/18/2015I am receiving the " Error uploading package, Extraction Failed" message when I go to save my folder on SoftChalk Cloud, what should I do?
- 2/5/2015Where can I find instructions on uploading my SoftChalk lesson to Schoology?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase