Welcome to our SoftChalk Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 3217How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 2799How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 2149Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 1859I am a faculty member. Where can I find instructions on uploading my SoftChalk lesson to Blackboard 9.0 or Blackboard 9.1?
- 1754I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 8 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 6/14/2013How do I receive an email notification if there is a scheduled downtime for SoftChalk Cloud or an unexpected disruption of services with SoftChalk Cloud?
- 6/14/2013I have a Macintosh running OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Since installing the most recent system update I can no longer launch SoftChalk Create using Safari. When I try to launch SoftChalk Create I receive the following error message: "jnlp.jnlp can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." What should I do?
- 6/14/2013I have a Macintosh running OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Since installing the most recent system update I can no longer launch SoftChalk Create using Safari. When I click the Create Content button on the SoftChalk website, nothing happens. What should I do?
- 6/14/2013What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 6/14/2013My institution has Blackboard Service Pack 8 or lower. Does my Blackboard system administrator need to take any additional steps after the SoftChalk Cloud system upgrade on June 18, 2013?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase