NOTICE: On July 14 SoftChalk Create was updated to version 9 for Cloud users. When SoftChalk Cloud users launch 'Create Content' or 'Edit Lesson in SoftChalk Create', they will be prompted to update their current version. Please visit http://softchalk.com/create9 for additional information about the update.
IMPORTANT: If your institution uses Blackboard as its learning management system, please click here to download our new Building Block 1.3.0 that is compatible with Blackboard's new update, Spring 2014.
Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please click on Guides below to find the Learning Management System Guide for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 5138How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 5077How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 4119 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 3638Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 3309I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 9 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 7/28/2014I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 9 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- 7/28/2014When I try to run SoftChalk Create I get an error message, "Cannot find the main class." What should I do?
- 7/28/2014I have a Macintosh. I downloaded the installer but when I double-clicked on the SoftChalk 9 icon, the program failed to come up. What should I do?
- 7/28/2014What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 7/28/2014I have a Macintosh running OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion). When I try to install SoftChalk Create (Desktop Version), I get an error: "SoftChalk9.app" can't be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store. What should I do?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase