Welcome to our Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
If you're interested in using the LTI feature with SoftChalk Cloud, please see the Learning Management System Guide section below for your institution.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 4838How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 4466How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 3275Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 3251 I am having trouble viewing embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos in my SoftChalk lessons. What should I do?
- 2985I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 8 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 4/16/2014How do I change my password in SoftChalk Cloud?
- 4/14/2014I have heard about "Heartbleed," a security vulnerability in OpenSSL. Can you tell me more about it and if it affects SoftChalk?
- 4/3/2014I receive the following error message when trying to launch or edit a lesson from the Cloud while using Firefox as my browser.
Error: Unable to access jarfile softchalk.jar.
I am able to launch in Internet Explorer. What should I do to fix this issue in Firefox?
- 3/27/2014How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Jenzabar, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 3/27/2014I am the Jenzabar Administrator. My instructors are using SoftChalk Cloud. Where can I find instructions on enabling the LTI feature for Jenzabar?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase