Welcome to our SoftChalk Support Center. Everything you've ever wanted to know about our products and services is available here via browse or search.
- FAQsBrowse or search the FAQs / Knowledge Base at the left for a wide variety of solutions. At the top left, please notice the Advanced Search option.
- Request SupportSubmit a Request to our service representatives. (This request can be a question, bug report or enhancement suggestion.) You can track the status of your Request under My Requests at the top.
- GuidesDownload our Installation Guide, User Guide and Learning Management Integration Guides.
Blackboard Administrators only: Download our SoftChalk Blackboard Building Blocks (for Blackboard Academic Versions 7 and 8 and Blackboard Learn 9 and 9.1).
- TroubleshooterTake a step by step tour to find your answer.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 3061How do I quickly learn to create lessons with SoftChalk?
- 2607How do I upload my SoftChalk lesson into my learning management system (Angel, BrainHoney, Blackboard, Instructure Canvas, CourseSites by Blackboard, Desire2Learn (D2L), eCollege, Moodle or Sakai)?
- 2062Do you have a guide explaining how to put my PowerPoint content into a SoftChalk lesson?
- 1763I am a faculty member. Where can I find instructions on uploading my SoftChalk lesson to Blackboard 9.0 or Blackboard 9.1?
- 1608I have a Macintosh running OS 10.5.8 (Leopard). When I install SoftChalk Create and click on the SoftChalk 8 icon, the application doesn't open. What should I do?
- Most Recent Topics
- 5/16/2013What is the ScoreCenter feature in SoftChalk? Do you recommend that I use this feature rather than SCORM to collect scores from my students in the Blackboard Grade Center?
- 5/15/2013I have a SoftChalk CONNECT Free account, which will expire July 1, 2013. How do I purchase a subscription to SoftChalk Cloud? If I choose not to purchase a subscription, how do I download content from my account?
- 5/15/2013I have a Macintosh running OSX. When I launch SoftChalk Create from the website my browser downloads a file called jnlp.jnlp. Clicking this file launches another program (Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc) instead of SoftChalk Create. What should I do?
- 5/14/2013What is the latest update for the web launch version of SoftChalk (SoftChalk Create)? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- 5/2/2013What is the latest update for SoftChalk Create? How do I find out if I have the latest update?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase