We wanted to let you know that the issue with LTI links in Canvas failing to submit student scores after the Canvas October 29 release has been resolved. SoftChalk and Canvas worked successfully to determine the cause of the issue. Canvas has put in a fix to safeguard this issue from happening again.
For student attempts which were affected during this period
, instructors can manually close out all attempts and push the scores to the Canvas using the steps below:
- In Canvas, log into your instructor profile.
- Navigate to an affected course containing LTI linked content.
- Launch one of the SoftChalk LTI links.
- From the ScoreCenter interface, click the Complete All Attempts tab.
- Click the Complete All Attempts button.
This process will close out and submit all in-progress attempts for a particular LTI link and submit the scores to Canvas.
Please let us know if you have any questions for us and we would be happy to assist you.