When you attach a style to your lesson, your lesson automatically acquires a professional appearance with a header, footer, navigation bar and options for sidebars. Designer headings and callout boxes will match the style properties you have chosen for the lesson.
- Open a lesson (if a lesson is not open already).
- Choose Properties/Style Properties.
- On the Styles tab, click on a style listed to the right under Style Choices. Notice that you can scroll down to view even more styles.
Set additional options for your style with in the Title & Layout Tab.
- Lesson Title: The Lesson Title and Subtitle appear in the header in a web browser.
- Footer Text: Within the Footer Text area you can add an Image, Hyperlink or Widget.
- Sidebar Layout: You can have several sidebars for your lesson.
- Navigation: Select Arrows, Page Numbers, "On This Page" sidebar or include bottom navigation.
- Print all pages: When selected, a print all button appears, allowing your students to print all the pages of your lesson.
See pages 29 - 31
of the SoftChalk Create Guide
for additional Style Properties information.